Writing a book is one thing, but publishing it is another.
There are so many different ways to approach it, and if you get it wrong, then all of your hard work to write your book could be wasted. Not only does your book need to be well written, it also needs to be published professionally.
You might be asking questions like:
- How do I ensure that the book is edited, proofread and polished?
- How do I choose the best cover design?
- How can I ensure it stands out from other books?
- How do I ensure it is distributed in all the right places?
- How do I make sure it sells?
That's why I've collaborating with Sam Pearce from Swatt Books and Louise Lubke Cuss from Wordblink to work on this new project - a new service from Librotas, supporting business owners to publish their books.
When I started out as the Book Mentor, I wanted to provide a one-stop shop for business authors and now I work with a great team of professionals who can!
If you've written a self-help book, how to guide, memoir, anthology, or any book that you hope will help you to build your business, then we'd love to help you.
Please contact me for more information or click this link to find out more about our packages.